Slow-Cooked Osso Bucco Meal Kit for 2
Our delicious Osso Bucco has been braised and slow-cooked for 12 hours and just require heating up at home.
- Boil a pot of hot water.
- Once at the boil, turn down the temperature and let the water simmer.
- Put the bag with the osso bucco in the water (fully submerged) and leave in for 10min or until desired temperature is reached
- Remove and open the bag (face away to avoid steam burn)
- Pour Osso bucco and jus into a bowl (this is now ready to serve)
Our saffron risotto has already been cooked for you and just requires finishing off in the pan to serve
- Bring half the chicken stock (provided) to the boil in your saucepan
- Pour saffron risotto into saucepan and stir into the water creating a smooth consistency
- Reduce temperature to medium heat
- Keep stirring risotto whilst adding the remaining chicken stock
- Keep stirring in clockwise direction until smooth consistency
- Add parmesan cheese and butter (provided) to the rice to finish. W
- Remove from the heat and you are ready to serve
Serve cold, on top of the saffron risotto and saffron risotto to finish.