MB4+ New York Strip Sirloin
Our New York Strip Sirloin has been cooked to rare over a grill. To finish this off to your desired serving, it needs a little bit of time in the oven.
- Remove steak from refrigerator 15 minutes before cooking to allow it to reach room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Pop steak onto a baking tray and put into the oven.
- The steak cooking times will vary, depending on how you like your steak served.
Follow the suggested times below:
Medium Rare: 4 minutes
Medium: 7 minutes
Medium Well: 9 minutes
Well Done: 12 minutes
Please note: these times are indicative only.
- Once your steak has finished cooking, remove from oven and let it rest in a warm spot for half of the cooking time.
- Once rested, your steak is ready to serve.
Our truffle mash has been expertly made with love and care and just requires reheating and serving.
- In a saucepan bring 100ml milk to the boil, then reduce to medium heat.
- Stir truffle mash into the milk, clockwise, creating a smooth consistency.
- Remove from the heat and you are ready to serve.
- Add a tablespoon of olive oil to a frying pan and bring to medium to high heat.
- Toss the broccolini through the oil in the pan for two to three minutes. Add chilli and cook for an additional 30 seconds.
- Remove from the heat and serve, topped with pangrattato.